What Makes Us Different
01. World’s leading
- Largest independent pool and commercial management services provider.
- Most diverse trading fleet – clean and dirty tanker, chemicals and offshore.
- Unrivalled fleet size and versatility to meet customers’ needs.
02. Easy to do business with
- Leading commercial and operational teams with extensive market knowledge.
- Relationship-focused with an open, flexible approach to business.
- Breadth of business activities – access to Group expertise ensures highest
quality of customer service and support.
03. Customer relationships – central to all we do
- Flexible fleet and approach focused on reliability and responsiveness.
- Powerful network of charterer relationships – we work with the leading players
on a daily basis.
- Broadest, and growing, pool member base – reflection on our approach and performance.
04. Worldwide reach
- 16 offices located across 4 continents – we provide 24/7 support.
- Being local brings us closer to customers, pool members and regional markets.
- Being global enables us to assess broader trends and maximise arbitrage opportunities.
05. An entrepreneurial approach
- Confidence in our ability to deliver pool revenue outperformance reinforced by activity
as a charterer.
- We offer employment optionality to owners – chartered-in vessels get placed
in relevant pools.
- Alignment of economic interest with pool members – powerful commitment to
optimal pool performance.
06. The power of information
- Size and diversity of fleet and customer base, and global presence, generates huge
- Trading culture and advanced IT systems enable us to identify and optimise value
in information gathered.
- Value transformed into superior cargo planning solutions for customers, and revenue
outperformance for pool members.
- Growth built on commercial, customer-focused approach, service quality and consistent
- Existing and new owners continue to trust us with more, and increasingly diverse,